Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My Mama

Just wanted to share this picture of my Mama. :-D



Ma doesn't go out of the house, except for check ups. She rarely accepts visitors also, except for a few relatives. Anti-social din siya! :-P Hehehe, but we're just being careful na hindi siya makakuha ng virus or mahawa sa mga sakit. Mahirap na kasi pag nagkataon. So rare ang picture na ito! ;-)

This was taken last Dec. 28, 2008 when my cousin visited with her family. This was the first time we saw my nephew. Grabe, may anak na ang pinsan ko! :-P Jules is my "ka-batch" na cousin sa mother side. I am actually older than her by a month. Siya may anak na while I am still single! :-P Bwahahahahaha....:-D

[caption id="attachment_213" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Ma with me, Jules and Baby Gav"]Ma with me, Jules and Baby Gav[/caption]

Ma is about to undergo her 3rd session of chemo. Hopefully, all will go well again. Thank you to all those who keep on praying for her recovery and for our whole family. I really appreciate it. :-) May the Lord shower you with more blessings this 2009!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ma (not mels hehe)!!!
    Praying for you and your family...

    ReplyDelete