Thursday, January 22, 2009

For 2009

I was updating my planner with what I have been doing the past few days. As I was going through the pages, I came across the one wherein I would have to write down my goals for the year. It had different boxes for the different areas of life like personal, career, financial, fitness, etc. I decided to fill it out since I had a few things in mind already.

So what do I want for this year?

Find my spot in the world. I want to do something different this year.

Expand my network. Meet lots of new people!

Learn how to defend or fight for myself at the right time. Sometimes kasi delayed reaction ako. Even if a comment from a person has hurt me ( kahit alam ko na unintentional), parang ok lang. Then I would bring that up to that person at a latter time. Gusto ko matuto na sumagot pero maayos pa rin.

Exercise! Kahit once a week man lang. I want to be fit.  Mahirap magkasakit! Kasama na rin dito ang drink more water. ;-)

Save and invest more! Hindi dahil may pera, kailangan gumastos! Wants should not be mistaken as needs.

Learn, learn, learn! I'm excited to learn about new things from work. Dati ko pa rin gusto to learn how to do sign language.

Travel alone. I've been wanting to do this. Kahit local travel lang. I hope to have the guts to do it this year, hehehe.

As I've said in my previous entry, I am looking forward to this year. I am hoping that better things  will come my way this 2009. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment