Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Thanksgiving prayer to St. Jude Thaddeus

God is truly great! :-D

Dear Lord, Mama Mary and St. Jude, thank you for all your blessings!

-----------------------------------------------

Prayer for Thanksgiving (from this site)
(To be said when a favor has been granted)

O Most sweet Lord Jesus Christ, in union with the unutterable heavenly praise with which the Most Holy Trinity extols Itself and which flows upon Your Sacred Humanity, upon Mary, upon all the angels and saints, I praise, glorify and bless You for all the graces and privileges You have bestowed upon your chosen apostle and intimate friend, Jude Thaddeus. I pray You for the sake of his merits, grant me Your grace, and through his intercession come to my aid in all my needs, but especially at the hour of my death deign to strengthen me against the rage of my enemies. Amen.


Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory be to the Father, three times.



4 comments:

  1. St.Jude appa. . . I'm still prying your novena. . in a hope, that i will be granted with what i ask for. Thanks a lot. . . for listening to my prayers. I got no one to help other than you. . . i'm in such a hopeless situation. . . and i got your prayers. . . and come to know about you. . .Appa i will never leave you. . . and will always praise you. . . for my wish to be granted.

    I've done some promises to you. . . and will surely do that in your name. I got complete trust that my wish will be granted as you have the special previlege to bring visible and speedy help.

    I Turst in You and I Trust in oru Almighty God Jesus Christ, Pray for me and help for me. . . I beg you to make my wish come true. . .

    Thanks a Lot. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it is His will, your wish will be granted. Just continue to trust and believe in Him. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot Mels. . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear St Jude , I thank you for being at my side every time I needed You although I thought you never hear my prayers.Thanks for have helped my nephews,and my son in his exam. Now I pray that he has got the required gradings to carry on his studies, which will reduce the burden on our financial difficulties.Help him gain more marks during this summer course, so that it will ease his tension towards the end of his final exam.Protect him and keep him in good health.I also thank you for have made my little son to start revising on his studies and pray that he will obtain high grades in his up coming exam. I pray that you will help my younger brother to get the job he was promised and that he will be able to get his work permit. Thank you Dear St. Jude with all my heart.

    ReplyDelete