Friday, July 31, 2009

He Opens a Window

He Opens a Window by Jim Rule
I thought that I was well prepared for all life had in store.
It seemed that I had everything and could not ask for more.
Now the things I thought I wanted have vanished with the wind.
But I won’t give in to despair. I’ll look again and look within.

Chorus:
For when God closes a door
He opens a window
But we need to open our eyes.
For when God closes a door
He opens a window
Blessings can come in disguise,
But we need to open our eyes.

It’s hard to know just what to do or even what to say
When hope is gone. You can’t go on, and everything looks gray,
And the things you thought you wanted are nowhere to be found.
If you feel lost and all alone then look again, and look around.

Chorus

Sometimes we pray for an answer.
Sometimes the answer is “No!”
But what we do with each answer
Can show us how we live and how we grow.

And now, at last, I understand. I know just what to do,
And though it’s not the way I planned,
His plan comes shining through.
Thought I knew just what I wanted. Got what I need instead,
And with His love to guide me through,
I’ll look again and look ahead.

Chorus

But we need to open our hearts.
Believe it, and that’s how it starts.

I'm not sure how this song goes but the message is very nice. :-)

We shouldn't lose hope eventhough there may be times that the future looks bleak. He provides us with various opportunities. We just have to be patient and trust Him completely.

Thank you, dear Father, for the windows you open. ;-)

May God be praised.

God bless you all!!! :-)

1 comment:

  1. When you feel tired and old, you don't get to stop and give up. You have to fight. You owe it to Him - the one who's hand makes things possible, and you owe it to yourself...

    ReplyDelete