Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Saturday Night Dinner

Time to write something light in this site. Medyo heavy kasi yung mga past posts ko ;-) Hehe...

Had dinner with a friend last Saturday in Tagaytay. I felt I was up for a long drive (though siya papunta and ako pauwi, yahoo!) and I had my cam with me so road trip na ito! :-p

My friend suggested this place which I haven't tried yet. Tagal ko na rin palang hindi napadpad dun kasi I wasn't aware of that place.

I'm not so sure about the name but I think it's The Grill, ang Ihawan ni Anotnio's or The Grill by Antonio's, hehe. Basta may Antonio's! It's in the area of Dencio's, Starbucks and Pancake House. It was a simple restaurant but the food was great! :-D

 

We didn't get to try their Bulalo kasi 2 lang kami so sayang naman if we don't get to finish it. So we just went for their Laing, Liempo and Crabmeat fried rice.

I'm not a veggies person but my friend ordered this one so no choice but to eat some of it. Haha :D It was ok naman. Not as good as the usual Laing that I am used to ;-) Syempre, hindi ko pa naubos yung serving on my plate. Tsk..tsk..tsk...

[caption id="attachment_29" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Laing"]Laing[/caption]

Of course, kelangan may meat! Carnivorous ako eh ;-) And what's my fave?! Ano pa nga ba kundi ang...tada...

[caption id="attachment_30" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Liempo!!!"]Liempo!!![/caption]

Last but not the least...ang all-time favorite ko. Hindi pwedeng wala to. (Hmmm...paano ko kaya makakaya ang no rice dinner diet?!!!)

[caption id="attachment_31" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Kanin kung kanin!"]Kanin kung kanin![/caption]

As my friend said, kanin pa lang ulam na! :D This was so yummy!!! Funny pa because the server warned us that it was for 3-4 persons. Hehe, hindi niya kilala ang mga kausap niya! :D Muntik na naming masimot yung kanin! Hahaha...

Though the food was already delicious by itself, may dagdag na pampagana pa! ;-) Sarap! :D

[caption id="attachment_32" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Sili!"]Sili![/caption]

We were so full!!! Grabe! To aid in digestion, we ordered coffee. Sarap din uminom ng mainit since it was raining and cold there. Here's my Cafe Mocha...

[caption id="attachment_33" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Cafe Mocha"]Cafe Mocha[/caption]

It was a simple gimik but I enjoyed the food, chatting with my friend and taking pictures. :-D

 

Sa uulitin! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment