Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Some updates

Wow, I haven't written in almost a month already!

Well, life has been pretty...(hmmm...can't think of the appropriate word...chaotic seems to be such a strong word)...mixed up.

First, just want to thank everyone who prayed for my mom. The results of the tests were not really favorable but thank God because no matter how serious things are, there is still hope. I don't really want to dwell on it here as my mom still has her regular check ups plus we are still going for a second opinion. Please do continue including her in your prayers. Thanks in advance.

Second, I have resigned from my job already. My last day at work was a week and a half ago. I got busy with saving copies of my files (mostly pictures and music files hehe ;-) ).

Third, I had to re-assess my plans for the very near future (like end of September!). My mind was already set on leaving the country by end of this month. However, because of the situation with my Mom, it was not really an option anymore. I do welcome the break (being a bum has its ups too hehe!) since I can spend more time at home. But of course I can't be in this situation for a long time. Baka tumaba pa ako lalo sa kakatulog ko! Hehe...Seriously, sa hirap ng buhay ngayon, it's not practical to use up your savings and rely on your other investments ng basta basta.

Fourth, I went on a 4-day trip. Before that, I really thought about pushing through with it given the situation with my Mom. But both my parents urged me to go since nothing major was really going to happen in those 4 days. They were just a bit worried because ofthe weather.

Well, these are the things that got me preoccupied in the past weeks. Just wanted to write again tonight hence this post. But I will probably be writing more and with additional details in the coming days. Will keep you posted! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment