Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tsismisan over coffee and ensaymada


I'm going to write tonight. I felt a little off in the office today (hmmm...bakit kaya?!) and I just want to get rid of the feeling. As J1 said, smile na lang. So here's my big smile... :-D ! Hehe...


Anyways, 3 weeks ago, after attending Angel's baptism (yes, ninang na naman po ako...tsk...tsk...tsk...can't keep track of all of them anymore!), my friends and I tried out this place in Marikina. But wait, before anything else, just want to share a picture of my beautiful inaanak.




[caption id="attachment_48" align="aligncenter" width="198" caption="Van with her Angel"]Van with her Angel[/caption]



Congrats, Van! I'm really very happy for you and Arthur! I know how hard you prayed for your little angel. The Lord blesses those who remain faithful! :-)


So after a very heavy lunch (yumyum chinese food!), J1, Marvin and I were off to Pan de Americana. It's located somewhere in Marikina. Don't ask me where exactly because I really have no idea. :-p We learned about this place through Min's multiply site (http://shadowveil.multiply.com/) and got interested in the big chess thingamajigs. Sabi namin mukhang magandang magphotoshoot dun, hehe.


I liked the place. It was simple. If you like the country and rustic feel, you'll like this place. :-)




[caption id="attachment_50" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Inside Pan de Americana"]Inside Pan de Americana[/caption]

You'll find lots of interesting things. Just keep your eyes open. ;-)





 



One more good thing pa is that the food is cheap! Since we were still so full, we just ordered coffee and halo halo for Marvin, although we tried out their famous ensaymada na inantay namin for 1 1/2 hours. Blockbuster nga siya because when the ensaymadas were ready, a lot of people were lining up for them. Nakipila na rin kami ni J1!Medyo mainit nga lang sa counter because the ovens were so near, hehe. We got our pasalubongs then ordered 2, which we ate there. At 10 bucks a piece, it was worth it! Masarap siya ha!




[caption id="attachment_59" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Good coffee...instant"]Good coffee...instant[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_60" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="The famous ensaymada"]The famous ensaymada[/caption]

Sabi namin ni J1, ok dun magdate kasi cheap lang! Busog ka na sa kape at pandesal! Wala pang P50. Pero talo ka naman sa pamasahe! Hehe :-p


It was relaxing afternoon for me. Tsismisan lang talaga. Hmm...kanino kaya galing ang mga tsismis?! Haha!




[caption id="attachment_61" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Kay J1 kaya?! Mukhang nakikinig lang siya..."]Kay J1 kaya?! Mukhang nakikinig lang siya...[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_62" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Eh kay Marvin kaya?! Hmm..busy naman sa kakapicture ;-)"]Eh kay Marvin kaya?! Hmm..busy naman sa kakapicture ;-)[/caption]

Will I go back? Kung may magdadrive, why not?! Hehe...If you just want to try out their ensaymada, I think they have a branch in Katipunan (white plains side). Happy eating! Hehe :-)


 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment